For awhile I have had the feeling I should start classes. I have prayed consistently about this and am just trying to seek the Lord in it all because to me, this is a huge step. My family is absolutely my first priority ( and of course my relationship with the Lord) so when I first started thinking about this, my initial reaction was no way, I won't have time for studying because I have to take care of my husband, kids, house, etc. I kept praying about it and God just kept giving me a peace about it. All of the things that He knows about me and all of the things I brought to Him.
" I'm not smart enough, the brain cells have died away during this motherhood gig. :0) I am not organized enough, I can't even find what my kids need half the time, let alone what I need. (that causes a lot of stress !) When I start something, don't bug me ! God has definitely been working on this one in me, thank goodness ! Things will get done even with interruptions. There are so many other things ! Then, in talking to one of my friends about this, she even said to me when she was in school and she was pursuing her degree, when the older woman was in class she would think to herself, "what is she doing here". Well I will be the old woman in the class, but that's okay. I know that I am more wise than I was twenty-two years ago when I went to college, and that I am so grateful for !
If this goes through, maybe I should name my blog "The Old Lady in the Room" as I expound on the happenings of me in a college classroom ;0)
Have a blessed day !
TTFN
No comments:
Post a Comment