August 12, 1996, we welcomed our first born into this world. In a way it seems so long ago but on the other hand it seems like a short time ago. I had never babysat when I was younger, I was the youngest child, so there were no siblings for me to run after and help with. I was at a loss when I gave birth to one of the most precious things in my life. Thankfully, all of our children were huge babies ! I was scared of babies as it was, but if I had, had a petite, little, five pounder, Yikes ! Those that know me know I am not the most graceful and having a tiny bundle would have made me absolutely a wreck.
Little pig number one is such a joy to me ! There have been bumps along the road, what parent doesn't experience that, but seeing the young man he is becoming is very exciting. Yes, he could be more responsible, and work a bit harder, but he does have compassion for people. He's a guy, so of course that character trait isn't always at the forefront as "the ladies love me" comments are that I often hear...... It is in there though. Our oldest would go out of his way to help anyone and I appreciate that about him.
It will be neat to see what the Lord has for him in the future, as much as we think we have it all figured out, God knows the plans that He has for us and my prayer is that Number one will seek Him first ( and of course be nice to his brothers ;0) )
Lord bless !
TTFN,
Margaret
No comments:
Post a Comment