Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sometimes I wonder....

 I  felt the warmth of the sun on my skin while peering through the overgrown cucumber plant, looking for some fresh vege's to enjoy.  The silence, broken.

 "Baby!"
 "Babe, where are you?"
 "Baby!"

  I continued to look through the garden for a few more minutes.  I gathered some tomatoes, checked the pepper plants, excited to see a yellow pepper almost ready to harvest. 
  Then I went inside to see why I was being beckoned.  There he stood looking at me, then glancing at the cream colored linoleum that had a river of liquid running across it. 
  "What is it?" He asked.
  "What is it?"  I repeat, looking at the counter covered with coffee from the coffeepot I had started several minutes before.  "The coffee pot wasn't put in correctly and it is leaking all over."
  I stood there taken aback and then started laughing.  My husband is a bright man, but there he stood as coffee was pouring all over the counter and floor, just looking down, calling out to me.  Then he finally started cleaning it up, with my help of course !
  How has the  male species made it thus far, only by the grace of God !

I love my hubby !

TTFN,
Margaret

1 comment:

  1. I really like all the insighful things that I have read in your blog so far....only thing is, now my expectations are up")

    ReplyDelete