Saturday, October 29, 2011

Autumn beauty

  Have you noticed the colors of autumn this year?  I was amazed driving down the road a few weeks ago at the brilliant reds and golds that surrounded the streets this year.  I don't know that I have ever seen the leaves so vibrant here in Colorado, compared to where I grew up.  This season really takes my breath away.  The cool crisp air, vibrant hues, waiting for those cloudy gray days where the wind blows the leaves all over that you just raked into a pile.  I love the scents that I equate to autumn as well.  Cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, all those yummy smelling spices.  It is a wonderful time to stand in awe at the beauty our Creator shares with us ! 

  There are a few photos of some tree's and yes we were at the cemetery for Hunter to get photo's for his photography class :0)   I thought they turned out nice !

TTFN,
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment