Friday, February 18, 2011

New necklace design, still needs work !

We had a concert last week, a Valentine Cabaret.  We were asked to wear something red.  I searched high and low, in town and on line but couldn't find anything that appealed to me.  I finally found a black, beaded dress but needed something red to go with it.  I had ordered some red beads and decided to make a necklace and earrings to bring a little red into my outfit.  I worked with jump rings for this one and I need to do a bit more research because the ends of the necklace kept flipping up !!

  As you can see, the picture is not that great.  My wonderful hubby knows that I want to improve my photography skills and bought me a new camera for Valentine's Day.  It will take me a long time to learn how to work it but, it will be an adventure learning !!  So bear with me :o)

Have a wonderful day and Lord bless !!
Margaret

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! And the photo is even better when you click on it to enlarge...shows the necklace detail much better.
    Your first post made me teary eyed.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete