Well, I am finally venturing into the blogosphere, I believe it is sometimes referred to. A friend of mine who is incredibly talented with paper and is my mentor in card making and scrap booking had suggested several times that I start a blog where I can post photos of what I have done. Why you ask? I don't know ! I don't feel all too creative, but I do enjoy making cards and jewelry. Coming up with designs can be difficult, but there is inspiration all around.
I named this blog Mama's mezzo, in memory of my mother that passed away October 12, 2010. My first passion ( behind Jesus and my family) is singing. I love to sing and unfortunately my mother never heard me due to my foolish fears. God has been doing a work in that area ! I am not perfect, nor will I ever be. He has given me a gift that I hope to use to bless people. It is a constant work in progress and normally it is one step forward and three steps back ( just ask my teachers that I have studied under :o) ). I am grateful though that the Lord has opened my eyes.
So, that is it for now til I have a musing about life, kids, or crafts to share. Plus photos for my friend !
Lord bless,
Margaret
p.s. Please excuse grammar errors, grammar police :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment