Thursday, April 19, 2012

Slacker....

Well, I can admit it, I'm a slacker.  I had all these great intentions of writing my blog more often this year, so much for that happening !  So, here I am, and I am going to try to be more diligent with it. I have found that I really do enjoy writing, although I am not the most elegant with words ( sound familiar, I'm thinking Moses !)   You just get a bit busy raising children, keeping a home, being a wife, a friend, etc. that activities you enjoy go by the wayside for a little while.  Not that I don't enjoy those aforementioned things, well, housecleaning is okay, but not my favorite ;0) We get away from things that we enjoy,when in different seasons of our lives, and I think it is time to get back to it !

TTFN,
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment