Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Decisions

  Wow, I dislike making big decisions.  I have a couple of decisions to make right now that I have been praying about and not really getting an answer, especially on the bigger of the two.  There are days that I wish that the Lord would just lay out the HUGE neon sign that says, DO THIS, or DON'T DO THIS.   (That would be so much easier. ) I have problems deciphering what the Spirit may be laying on my heart at times. Occasionally I think, "oh that was me not the Lord", anyone else feel like that?
  Well, I will continue to pray because I know that the Lord knows best, certainly not me, and I will trust what He has for me and when it looks like it is way too much, I know that He and He alone will be my strength.

TTFN,
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment