Wow. I had been having a rough time. I was grieving the loss of my mother and was trying to deal with tween and teenage kids, homeschooling, being a wife, getting everything done for everyone else. I had a meltdown and was basically transparent with a couple of people. Now, I feel as though they look at me differently and not in a good light since that time. Things seem superficial and it hurts a bit. I think to myself, I shouldn't have said the things I was feeling, I never should have told them how overwhelmed I was with my kids, since they always seem to have it together. As believers in Christ we are to bear on another's burdens and come along side others in love. That is why I thought it would be okay to open up. I do not do it very often for this exact reason ! Lesson learned.
Blessings,
Margaret
No comments:
Post a Comment